KittyhawkMontrose

Filters may affect review visibility.

2 Movie Reviews

It's here, and it's super cute! Thanks so much for organizing this awesome collab. The art is so great. Thanks for having me on.

I lost it at the transparent bird. Nice work!

6 Game Reviews

A very lovely game! I love the style. It's so cute, and high res 2D is awesome. The music is very chill and fits the mood perfectly. It's a game of memory, but it's fun. I loved exploring the town. And a fishing game? YES. That'll bring me back for more.

Peti responds:

Thank you so much for all the nice words! I'm really happy that you enjoyed the game!! ; - ;

The art is amazing. I love how the bird gets progressively beat up, lol. The powerups are really cool and add a lot to the game. Also, the music is awesome. Great game, y'all!

This is such a good looking game! I kept getting distracted trying to look at all the little NG guys going by, and I like the style of the Soundtest. The music is super chill, so good. Short and sweet intro, love it. I also like that it's a simple shooter, and dang, those fast little guys are a pain. I got a score of 80!

Taka responds:

Omg Kittyhawk hai!!! That means a lot coming from you <3

6 Audio Reviews

Time to explore! Very nice track. :D

The good stuff.

Goddamn, this is great. MEGA DRIVE!! 💖 I love 7AM Without Sleep. Gonna listen to this again a lot.

86 Art Reviews

I love the coloring on the apple so much. Nice work!

Yessssss

*dies from cuteness*

Hi! I'm Kittyhawk, and I make comics, art, and games with Montrose. Commissions OPEN: https://montrose.is/commissions/

Female